You and your management team are so close to the action, it can be difficult to see the wood for the trees.
Are you heading in the right direction?
Find out how well you are set up to reach your ultimate goals.
I am asked to conduct Strategic Business Reviews because it is difficult to do this by yourself. An outside, objective view will challenge you to think about areas perhaps you took for granted and examine each stage in a way that will bring out new ideas and validate conclusions.
Most of us are comfortable focusing on the day-to-day running of our company, but every so often, it is important to take time to think strategically.”
Reviewing your progress will be particularly useful if you feel:
- uncertain about how well the business is performing,
- unsure if you’re getting the most out of the business or making the most of market opportunities,
- your business plan may be out of date, e.g. you haven’t updated it since you started trading,
- your business is moving in a direction different to the one you had planned,
- the business may be becoming unwieldy or unresponsive to market demands, or
- you are considering taking on new staff, developing departments and a management structure.
Do your plans reflect your mission?
To really give your business a focus for growth, a business review and preparation of a strategic plan is an absolute necessity.
It is also vital if you have decided that your company is ready to move on to the next level of business success, or have already started this journey.
“As we grow our businesses, we face new challenges and sometimes have to make hard choices or initiate new plans. This is the time that an objective, outside view can be invaluable.”
A Strategic Business Review will consist of 45-60 minutes by Skype or phone in which I will assess some of your current strategies and how you are implementing them.
This would be an interactive conversation offering ideas, insights and candid comment on whatever you share about your business. The end result would be suggestions that would result in faster growth, higher revenue, higher profits or all the above.
“I went through this process with Terry. It was simple, challenged my thinking from time to time, but I came away with renewed confidence and a much clearer focus. Next year is going to be Awesome”
Becky Lane, Fitness with Becky Lane and Movin’ Monkeez
- Where are you now?
- Where do you want to get to?
- How are you planning to achieve this?
- What’s your direction?
- What are your markets – now and in the future?
- How do you gain market advantage?
- What resources do you require to succeed?
- What business environment are you competing in?
- How are you measuring success?
“Setting a plan for my success with Terry is exciting, sometimes challenging, always fun and highly productive. I’ve been through the exercise with Terry each year since working with him and the business continues to grow rapidly and in a very focused way.”
Georgi Rollings, Starfish Accounting and Virtual Starfish
If you would like to take advantage of this offer or would like to discuss it further, just click here to set up a call to discuss.